0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Quincy Branch||FIC DAI (Text)||35404424164922||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496701992 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1496701992 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 262 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Books, 2016.
Hesistant to expose his daughter to the man war turned him into, Jake O'Reilly agrees to work on the ranch where his daughter is living and feels his wounds begin to heal as his friendship with his late wife's cousin becomes something more.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Veterans > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Ranch life > Fiction.
Arizona > Fiction.