The ferryman : a novel / Justin Cronin.
On the island utopia of Prospera, a ferryman who gently shepherds people through the retirement process--and, when necessary, enforces it--Proctor Bennet, of the Department of Social Contracts, receives a disturbing and cryptic message from his father, while The Support Staff, who keep Prospera running, organize a revolution that causes Proctor to question everything he once believed.
- ISBN: 9780593678374
- ISBN: 0593678370
- Physical Description: 733 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ferries > Fiction.
Social classes > Fiction.
Retirement > Fiction.
Social status > Fiction.
Insurgency > Fiction.
Large print books.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Branch District Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.