The lost summers of Newport : a novel / Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig, Karen White.
- ISBN: 9780063249080
- Physical Description: 596 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Harper Large Print editon.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Large Print, 2022.
From the New York Times bestselling team of Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig, and Karen White--a novel of money and secrets set among the famous summer mansions of Newport, Rhode Island, spanning over a century from the Gilded Age to the present day.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family secrets > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Newport (R.I.) > Fiction.
Large type books.
FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Historical
FICTION / Thrillers / Historical
FICTION / Women
- 0 of 1 copy available at Branch District Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.