The Lincoln highway / Amor Towles.
- ISBN: 9780593459874
- ISBN: 0593459873
- Physical Description: 761 pages (large print) : illustration, map ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: [New York] : Random House Large Print, 
Series information from jacket.
"In June, 1954, eighteen-year-old Emmett Watson is driven home to Nebraska by the warden of the juvenile work farm where he has just served fifteen months for involuntary manslaughter. His mother long gone, his father recently deceased, and the family farm foreclosed upon by the bank, Emmett's intention is to pick up his eight-year-old brother, Billy, and head to California where they can start their lives anew. But when the warden drives away, Emmett discovers that two friends from the work farm have hidden themselves in the trunk of the warden's car. Together, they have hatched an altogether different plan for Emmett's future, one that will take them all on a fateful journey in the opposite direction--to the city of New York"--! Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Branch District Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.