22 seconds / James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
- ISBN: 9780316445313
- ISBN: 0316445312
- Physical Description: 470 pages (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition, First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022.
Sequel to: 21st birthday.
22 seconds ... until Lindsay Boxer loses her badge--or her life. SFPD Sergeant Lindsay Boxer has guns on her mind. There's buzz of a last-ditch shipment of drugs and weapons crossing the Mexican border ahead of new restrictive gun laws. Before Lindsay can act, her top informant tips her to a case that hits disturbingly close to home. Former cops. Professional hits. All with the same warning scrawled on their bodies: You talk, you die. Now it's Lindsay's turn to choose.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Branch District Library.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.