The homemade pantry : 101 foods you can stop buying & start making / Alana Chernila ; photographs by Jennifer May.
Chernila inspires you to step inside your kitchen, take a look around, and change the way you relate to food. This book was born of a tight budget, Alana's love for sharing recipes with her farmers' market customers, and a desire to enjoy a happy cooking and eating life with her young family.
- ISBN: 9780307887269 (softcover)
- ISBN: 030788726X (softcover)
- Physical Description: 287 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Clarkson Potter/Publishers, 2012.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Dairy -- Cereals and snacks -- Canned fruits, vegetables, and beans -- Condiments, spices, and spreads -- Soups -- Baking needs and mixes -- Frozen foods -- Pasta and sauce -- Breads and crackers -- Drinks -- Candy and sweet treats.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Quick and easy cooking.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.