Martin Luther King, Jr. Day / written by Margaret McNamara ; illustrated by Mike Gordon.
Mrs. Connor's students at Robin Hill School share their dreams for the future after learning about the day that celebrates the life and dream of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- ISBN: 9781417811236 (Prebind)
- ISBN: 1417811234 (Prebind)
- ISBN: 9781416934943 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1416934944 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781416934950 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1416934952 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Aladdin Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Aladdin Paperbacks, c2007.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader 2.2
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Martin Luther King, Jr., Day > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Reading Zone Level C.
Search for related items by series
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.